Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
While we do not offer refunds, our goal is to provide you with value to help you meet your fundraising goals.
How do I schedule my appointment?
Upon purchasing coaching, you'll receive further instructions on how to book a time for your appointment.
Can I purchase coaching more than once?
Absolutely! If you find yourself in need of coaching more than once, simply purchase the coaching again.
What should I know about one-on-one coaching?
One-on-One coaching offers the following benefits.
- A designated time slot will be provided for you
- You'll meet with Dr. Clark three times per month
- No group; just you and Dr. Clark
- No long-term commitment but we recommend a 12 month commitment for best results
- Project focus conversations for continuity and accountability
- Quarterly invite to national
What should I know about group coaching?
These sessions are designed for graduates of the Nonprofit Fundraising Master Class. Below is what you can expect from our time together.
- LIVE group coaching
- No commitment but we recommend a 12 month commitment for best results
- LIVE replay of every session will be made available
- Private group chat in Teachable for ongoing learning and networking
- Coaching on pain points with strategic planning and execution
- Quarterly invite to national virtual conference (Change Makers Forum)
What should I know about Dr. William Clark?
DR. WILLIAM CLARK is a fundraising strategist and leadership development and organizational impact specialist to nonprofits and churches. He helps new nonprofits and entrepreneurs build six-figure programs without chasing funders.
Dr. William Clark has over 15 years of experience working in city government, nonprofit administration and public housing operations. Dr. Clark has raised over $6.5 million in new multi-year grant funding since 2015. Throughout his career, he has helped raise over $900 million in grants and government contracts.
Dr. Clark is a lecturer and the author of several books on nonprofit and church leadership including:
- Grant Writing 101: How to develop a culture of resource development for your nonprofit
- Leadership Development for Nonprofits: Developing a leadership system for developing leaders
- Leverage: Taking advantage of your right now to build your tomorrow.
- Sustainability: Developing a sustainable faith-based or nonprofit organization.
Dr. Clark is the creator of the Nonprofit Funding Strategies Academy. He is also the host and founder of the Change Maker Forum (formerly the Emerging Leaders Conference) for nonprofit leaders. Dr. Clark is the lead pastor of Living Faith Church in Hartford CT.
Dr. Clark holds a Doctor of Strategic Leadership degree from Regent University and a Masters of Leadership Development degree from Penn State University.